FX-40DU Mitsubishi plc user manual / hand book
FX-40DU-ES P O W E R
Screen edition for FX-40DU-ES
• Two or more screen files and screen displays can
be opened at the same time.
• The DU screen display size can be enlarged. The
position of each component can be adjusted
• Data can be saved in the storage media
connected to the personal computer such as a
floppy disk or hard disk.
• The drawing software data of the DOS version is
available due to the upper compatibility.
• The basic operations are performed using the
• This software is similar to a general Windows
application, so can be easily learned.
• The company logo, symbols, etc. can be created
using the external character creation function.
• The libraries for character examples and graphics
can be created.
Data access unit
• The screen data can be transferred to the DU.
• The screen data saved in the DU can be read
• The FX-25DU-E to the FX-50DU-TKS-E are
• The FX-10DU-E is also applicable (However, the
drawing software of the DOS version is not
General-purpose ROM writer
• The screen data can be written to and read from
the EP-ROM memory.
Use appropriate communication software when
transferring the data between a ROM writer.The
DU/WIN software can save the data in the Intel
Hex format offered for transfer between a ROM
Printer • The graphic (screen data) can be created.
The FX-40DU-ES software DU/WIN has the diversified convenient functions as follows.
The operability is excellent because the features of the Windows are offered and the
graphic interface is provided. Two or more applications and
two or more screen data files can be started up at the same time.
You can edit the data while looking at two or
more DU screens at the same time.
Data access units Man Machine Interface for mitsubishi plc
FX-10DU-E Small message display unit
FX-30DU-E Small screen basic graphics unit
FX-20DU-E Timer, Counter, Data access unit
FX-25DU-E Large message display unit
FX-40DU-ES Large message display unit
FX-50DU-TKS-E Monochrome touch screen graphics unit
FX-50DU-TKS-E Color touch screen graphics unit
MAC 10/30/40/50/90/200 Text/Data Access unit
MTA 10/100/250/2000/G1 Text/Data Access unit