FX-32E-TB/UL INPUT TERMINAL BLOCKS
1) Indicates that the identified danger WILL cause physical and property damage.
2) Indicates that the identified danger could POSSIBLY cause physical and property damage.
Terminal blocks convert I/O terminals of connector type PLC into terminal blocks. Some terminal blocks
directly extend inputs and outputs of PLC. Other terminal blocks are equipped with diversified built-in
devices, and function only as inputs or only as outputs.
MODEL INPUT OUTPUT APPLICABLE PLC
FX-16E-TB/UL 16 pt (Direct input/output) FX2C-ooMT-ESS/UL
FX-32E-TB/UL 32 pt or 16/16 pt (Direct input/output),FX-16EYR-ES-TB/UL ¾ 16 pt (Relay)
FX-16EYS-ES-TB/UL ¾ 16 pt (Triac),112mA (7mA/1pt),FX-16EYT-ESS-TB/UL ¾ 16 pt
FX-16EYT-ES-TB/UL ¾ 16 pt,(Transistor sink)
FX-16EX-A1-TB/UL 16 pt (100V AC) ¾ FX2C-ooMT-E/UL 48mA (3mA/1pt)
Guidelines for the safety of the user and protection of the FX TERMINAL BLOCKS
• This manual has been written to be used by trained and competent personnel. This is defined
by the European directives for machinery, low voltage and EMC.
• If in doubt at any stage during the installation of the FX TERMINAL BLOCKS always consult a
professional electrical engineer who is qualified and trained to the local and national standards.
If in doubt about the operation or use of the FX TERMINAL BLOCKS please consult
the nearest Mitsubishi Electric distributor.
• Under no circumstances will Mitsubishi Electric be liable or responsible for any consequential
damage that may arise as a result of the installation or use of this equipment.
• All examples and diagrams shown in this manual are intended only as an aid to understanding
the text, not to guarantee operation. Mitsubishi Electric will accept no responsibility for
actual use of the product based on these illustrative examples.
• Owing to the very great variety in possible application of this equipment, you must satisfy
yourself as to its suitability for your specific application.
FX-32E-TB/UL INPUT TERMINAL BLOCKS for MITSUBISHI MELSEC PLC
2. EXTERNAL DIMENSION
FX-16E-TB/UL, FX-16E-TB FX-32E-TB/UL,FX-16EYo(o: R/T/S)-TB/UL FX-32E-TB
FX-16EYo(o: R/T)-TB,FX-16E-A1-TB/UL, FX-16E-A1-TB
- Input / output extension block labels
- Terminal layout cards
3. CONFIGURATION AND OPTIONS
4. CONNECTOR CABLE PIN CONFIGURATION
The connections required between the FX2C, FX2NC main unit and a terminal
block are shown in the diagram
below with an example for inputs X000 to X017 and outputs Y000 to Y017.
The I/O connector should be the 20-pin type and should conform to
MIL C 83503 of Military Standard.
FX-16E-TB 16 pt (Direct input/output) FX2NC-ooMT-D/UL
FX-32E-TB 32 pt or 16/16 pt (Direct input/output)
FX-16EYR-TB ¾ 16 pt (Relay)
FX2NC-ooMT-D/UL,FX2NC-ooEYT-D/UL,80mA (5mA/1pt),FX-16EYT-TB ¾ 16 pt
112mA (7mA/1pt),FX-16EX-A1-TB 16 pt (100V AC) ¾ FX2NC-ooMT-D/UL
STANDARD PRE TERMINATED CABLES
LENGTHS FLAT CABLES ROUND CABLES
1.5 m (4.9 ft) FX-16E-150CAB FX-16E-150CAB-R
3.0 m (9.8 ft) FX-16E-300CAB FX-16E-300CAB-R
5.0 m (16.4 ft) FX-16E-500CAB FX-16E-500CAB-R
FX-16E-TB/UL FX-16E-TB/UL 16 pt (Direct input/output)
FX-32E-TB/UL,16 point (Direct input) For
Mitsubishi Melsec FX PLC user manual / hand book